Tuesday, March 10, 2009

nervous

im feeling nervous right now...very very very nervous!!!
it is worst than last night..
im worried about tomorrow...
finally tomorrow will be tomorrow...
and tomorrow is coming in few more hours...
tomorrow will hav 2 presentation..
one of de presentation make me so gan jiong..
because this is my first time to hav a dj live show presentation..
i hav to control de console by myself..i hav to fix de music by myself and also de script i hav to write by myself too..
everything will be my first time..
n this presentation will be recorded n student who pass by can watch my presentation through tv which will be set up outside de studio...is really really paise for me!!
n now, i know being a dj is not easy..cause local dj hav to do all by themselves...
n i understand de feeling of first time on air..
today did de reheasal with my tutor..n it really bad cause im having running nose n cough..
whenever sit in front of de monitor...
i feel like my throat is feeling not well..n my voice change..
but my classmates said is just suit de airtime that i choose...OMG!
wish tomorrow i can do well..at least no chu che la..then i will be happy..hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment